In the Sensar Marine app, you'll have a full overview of the state of your boat, at all times. The sensors in the SmartBoat One device continuously send data to the app, meaning it will always have current and historic data for each tracked system.
Scroll down to learn more about each system that Sensar Marine watches in your boat.
- The system supports both 12V and 24V (measurable levels: 0V - 30V)
- You will be notified if the house battery crosses the following levels:
- Warning battery level: 12,2 V / 24,4 V
- Alarm battery level: 11,9 V / 23,8 V
- The system supports both 12V and 24V (Measurable levels: 0V - 30V)
- You will be notified if the start battery crosses the following levels:
- Warning battery level: 12,2 V
- Alarm battery level: 11,9 V
- SmartBoat One measures the water level in the boat and sends alerts if the water level is too high.
- You will be notified if the water level crosses the following levels:
- Warning water level: 10,0 cm
- Alarm water level: 14,0 cm
- The device has an integrated accelerometer that measures G-forces.
- SmartBoat One tracks G-forces, or the force of gravity, that the boat is continually experiencing. When the boat is calmly at the dock or on still water, you will see a stable measure of 1G. When the boat has been in use or out in a storm, the app will display the impact the boat is experiencing in the waves.
- Measured G-forces: 0g to 8g
- SmartBoat One monitors the activity of the bilge pump. In the graph in the app, you can get an overview of when the bilge pump has been on and off, and for how long it was running.
- GeoFence is a service that notifies you if the boat leaves a specific area around your boat. This is a fully automatic function, where the GeoFence will be activated after the boat has been still for longer than 15 minutes. The “fences” are virtual borders around the boat (roughly 100-150 meter circle around the boat), and if the boat leaves this area, SmartBoat One will send an immediate notification.
- You can activate and deactivate this function as you see fit in the app.
- The integrated GPS antenna will give you real-time information on the position of the boat, based on connections to all available satellites in the area.
- Visualizes every trip with your boat. You can go back in your trip-log to see all previous trips out on your boat.
- One of the temperature sensors is placed in the lowest section of the water module, and measures the water temperature in the bilge.
- Measured levels for the bilge temperature is between -20 °C and 60 °C
- The second temperature sensor is placed at the top of the water module, and measures the air temperature in the engine cavity.
- Measured levels for the air temperature is between -20 °C and 60 °C
Other Important Functions
- The app keeps a 30 day log of all parameters and a full overview of the boat’s data in its graphs and charts. All of these parameters give you critical information to help make your next outing on the boat easier to plan and prepare for.
- SmartBoat One operates on an internal battery which has 40 days worth of charge. Because of the connection to the battery, it is charged every time the boat is on or when connected to shore power. In other words, the device battery requires no charging or additional maintenance.